Spanish Fork FFA competed in their state competition this week.We had 10 teams that competed. Three of those teams ended up in the top 3 with an addition 2 in the top 5. In addition 8 students were in the top 10 in their contest. Congratulations to our students who worked so hard to receive success.
Livestock Team - State Champions (1st out of 53 teams!) and will represent Utah at National FFA Convention.
- Porter Olsen - 2nd High Individual (out of 203 individuals)
- Brooke Sorensen - 4th High Individual
- Russell Mangelson - 8th High Individual
- Corianne Mangelson - 18th High Individual
Horse Team - 3rd Place out of 59 teams
- Ellie Ash - 4th High Indvidual (out of 218 individuals)
- Ricki Kester - 9th High Individual
- Amelie Beckstead
- Kami Holt
Poultry Team - 3rd Place out of 23 teams
- Jesse Shepherd - 5th High Individual
- Kalley Stubbs - 7th High Individual
- Katelyn Beckstead
- Jessica Olsen