The 2019-2020 Utah CTE scholarship application is now LIVE! You may access the scholarship application at https://www.schools.utah.gov/cte/resources/scholarshipsawards?mid=3119&tid=0. There are a total of 127 scholarships to award to students who are a graduating senior or will be eligible to graduate before September 1, 2020! All applications will be submitted electronically using the Adobe Sign platform. Please pay special attention to the following items as you help students fill out this application.
- Pay close attention to the Application Scoring and Preparation tab. This information lets students know how the application is graded and what essay questions need to be answered during the application process. It would be proactive for students to type their answers to the essay questions in a Word document and save the document. When filling out the application, students can then copy/paste their answers into the application.
- Make sure students have all documents needed prior to filling out the application. Students will need to complete the application in one session, meaning they are not able to save their progress and finalize later. It would be wise if students had all documentation saved to a folder on the desktop or a storage device. This will allow for easy upload to the application. The documents required for the application are:
- Letter of Recommendation from a CTE teacher
- Letter of Recommendation from another teacher, counselor, administration, etc.
- Signed, unofficial transcript with all CTE courses highlighted
- All CTE skill certifications and industry certifications. These need to be scanned individually and uploaded separately.
- All applications are due electronically on January 31, 2020. No application will be considering for review if submitted past this date.